- You're not learning anything when you're talking
- Be a part of excellence, not critical of it.
- Be open to change
- Get up early and work late
- If you're not changing, you're not in first place
- If you're doing the same thing this year as last year you're losing ground
- If you follow up, you will be a hero
- Motivation is what turns knowledge and skill into success
- Aim high, you normally hit what you aim for.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Some tips for excellence not only in business, but life.